Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

American Oil Is Going To Come Back Bigger And Strong Than Ever Before



OPEC members have gambled and they have lost! I've said it before and I'll say it again, the U.S. oil shale play is here to stay and OPEC tried to oust us and failed. They are failing so bad that they are blowing through their foreign cash reserves like pigs at a feedlot. If they really wanted to hold the U.S. back then they should have never allowed oil prices to stay so high for so long in the first place.

During the years of high oil prices we were able to fund exploration, drilling, fracking and now the infrustructure and wells are here to stay and produce oil and water. The only way OPEC can survive long term is if oil prices climb and that's the one thing that they don't want, because if they do, then U.S. shale producers start booming again. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Greed screws anybody who uses it to hold down forward motion and America is all about building, growing, strengthening and winning. This country wasn't built by losers, but by winners who gave a damn and never gave up no matter the costs. North Dakota has been absolutely life changing for so many good hearted, hard working Americans that it just can't be reveresed, because the money has been made and these live will never be the same.

OPEC members nations entire economies thrive only when oil prices are high. They tried flooding the market and the succeeded, but what will they do when they run out of cash reserves? Who cares! That's not our problem. We have enough problems and what matters right now is that eventually prices will rise and U.S. oilfields will rebound. Many companies that have overextended their debt to income and asset ratios have folded it's true, but many are have saved for these rainy days and they are still hiring good drivers.

I was completely broke when I made my way to the Bakken oilfield and made my way with HARD work and more of the same. You can too! There is never a guarantee, but I personally know alot of men who have come to North Dakota to change their stars and they're succeeding. What's the secret? Turn off the radio and the television stations that are blaring negative messages about the impending implosion of our country and get your ass to work.

Stop making excuses and get started by reading the ebook about the best job in North Dakota. Everything that I did to make it to where I am today is in this book. If you want a copy click on the paypal link and buy one. I personally email each copy. I was once complaining to a truck fleet owner out of South Dakota about how hard and expensive it is to run a business and here's what he told me. "If it was easy, everybody would be doing it!"

I just sold a copy to a guy in Florida who is tickle pink to start hauling water in North Dakota and he told me that he had already found a company to work for. He told me that he believed the book was really helping him formulate a better-informed game plan as to how he was approaching potential employers. If I had known what I know now I would be so much richer and that's why I shared my knowledge and experience in the ebook. I give you the questions to ask employers so you can cover your ass from the get go.


No comments:

Post a Comment