Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I've published the steps needed to find the best water hauling jobs in North Dakota, but I can't take those steps for you.




I'm busy running my own water hauling business now. I began as an employee water hauler back in June of 2012 and I wrote everything down during the process of going from a regular truck driver back home to an oilfield truck driver in North Dakota. All of this information was gathered and organized into an ebook that I sell here on this website. I've sold a few hundred copies of the ebook and haven't really marketed the ebook in a big way. A lot of people have accused me of scamming people out of money, but I don't give a crap, because I know the truth of the information I've shared on my blog and website. This information has made me a lot of money and it's yours for only $7.99. I've even hired guys to drive for me who bought the ebook, applied the teachings and landed a high-paying job in the Bakken.

I frankly get bored with the amount of negative and pessimistic whiners who constantly barrage me with vitriol-induced ignorant rage. Haters are gonna hate and there's nothing I can do about that. My hope is that what I've chosen to put out there into the world lands in the hands of those who sincerely desire to change the course of their financial futures. In this volatile nation on the brink of the greatest depression ever known in the U.S. of A, there is still one industry that is booming. The U.S. just recently passed Saudi Arabia as the worlds number one producer of oil. The oil in North Dakota isn't the black crap you find in the sand dunes of the middle east, but instead, it's a sweet light crude that is of the highest grade on earth.

This oils high value is why billions of dollar are being pumped into the Bakken shale by hundreds of oil companies.  They are turning huge profits and right there with these companies are thousands of trucking companies involved in the work of hauling the oil and water from the over ten thousand wells now producing black gold in North Dakota. If you have a cdl with experience and a positive attitude, thick skin and a "don't give up" personality, you'll eventually find a little piece of the pot of gold for yourself. Fail to educate yourself and your efforts may come to naught. Educate yourself with the information in my ebook and you'll be steps ahead of the hundreds of thousands of truck drivers who dream of a better paycheck, but don't know how to get one.

It's true that there are other shale oil plays throughout the U.S., but North Dakota will always have the highest paying jobs, because there will always be a shortage of drivers due to the weather and lack of population. The weather isn't a big deal if you know how to dress for it. I've posted lots of 'free' information on my website to help you gain an idea of what it's like out here, but the most valuable information is in my ebook. Thanks for stopping by and best of luck to you on your path to financial freedom.



No comments:

Post a Comment