Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

The North Dakota Oilfield SCAM is not True!!!


This picture is of everything I hold dear and precious in this world. My primary goal in life is to bring comfort, joy and well-being to these very special people. I know that every man or woman who is the bread-winner in their home probably has similar goals and feelings.

My job as a water hauler in North Dakota has helped me provide these comforts, joys and well-being for my family. Regardless of the fact that all booms usually taper off, the high income potential in North Dakota is still a very real reality for me and my family. Until the boom implodes, I will continue working in North Dakota as a water hauler, and will continue to evangelize the fact that there is no scam when it comes to the sick amount of money a guy can make as a water hauler.

The other day I received an email accusing me of not having a job in North Dakota and scamming people out of money with my ebook "The Best Job in North Dakota". I feel obligated to share the accusers emails as well as my responses in order to set the record straight.

My Accuser: 

"Wow how many dumb a** people have bought into your scam? Why don't you get a job making all this money you say you can instead this stupid a** scam?"

Cody: 

Visit haulwater.blogspot.com for proof of my job.

My Accuser: 

That doesn't prove sh**. I work in the bakken and have been for 2 years and I didn't need to buy into a scam like yours to get a paycheck.

Cody: 

Good for you! Where you working? I work in and around New Town. If you're ever in the area give me a call and we'll chew the fat at better B's cafe. Hope you the best! My book isn't a money maker. It was written to just help others make a living, but I don't give it away for free. Drive safe and stay warm. Thanks for taking the time to write. Sincerely, Cody Sorensen

This isn't the first time someone has accused me of running a scam with my ebook. I understand how a person can feel this way about something on the Internet. I myself am a very skeptical person when it comes to buying anything off the Internet for fear of getting scammed out of my money. A person can never be too careful.

The reason I started a blog was to further explain my book and to help resolve peoples' doubts about my book's objectives. I've always been under the impression that a scam is a method of tricking people out of their money in return for nothing of value. I think my book has value. The information in my book was collected from my own firsthand experience working as a water hauler in North Dakota. It took me over 16 months before I felt I had enough useful information to actually put the book together.

The primary purpose for the book is to help others do what I've done by learning from my experience. My accuser had a valid point when he mentioned, "I didn't need to buy into a scam like yours to get a paycheck". This is true. You don't need to buy a book to get a paycheck. Anybody can get a job and work for a paycheck, but what if my book has information in it that he doesn't know about yet? What if there's information in there that he hasn't thought of before? What if my book can help him make more money? What if the Queen of Spain hadn't listened to Columbus when he told her that the world was round? My life experience has always taught me that there is always a better way. The hardest part is making the choice to accept that fact and then be willing to learn the better way.

My accuser might be doing things better than I am. Maybe he has all the answers that could change my life and make it easier for me to make a better living. Maybe he should write a book about what he knows so that I can benefit from his knowledge. What about all of the people that don't know the water hauling process or how to go about getting a good job in the oil patch? These are the people I wrote my book for.  Eighteen months ago I was one of those people looking for some good advice and direction so that I could change my life financially. I sailed into the unknown and discovered that the world is round, not flat. There will always be those who oppose new ideas, because of their fears of the unknown.

I will continue to bring my book out of the doubting shadows of the unbelievers and into the light of those who are willing to take a leap of faith. Regardless of whether or not you buy my book, I wish you the best in your pursuit for making your world a better place. My pursuits have improved my world and I will continue to help others improve theirs so long as I feel I have something to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment