Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

The best Water Hauling Employers in North Dakota


North Dakota winter sunrises aren't the only beautiful thing about working as a water hauler in the Bakken oilfield - a guy can make a lot of money too.

Here is a recent email I received from someone looking to get a job in the oilfield of North Dakota.

Hi, I'm looking to work, not buy your damn book and make you money. 

Let me be clear, by adding something to this guy's email. My text is in blue.

Hi, I'm looking to work (for an employer who pays on time, has newer trucks, has continuous work and pays incentively) not buy your damn book and make you money. 

The only way to work for the kind of employer I'm talking about in blue is to know what questions to ask during the job hunt. If you don't have these questions, you're going to have a hard time finding the best water hauling employers in North Dakota. My book dedicates an entire chapter on an extensive list of questions specifically geared toward helping an employee interview potential water hauling employers. 

I don't only show you the questions to ask, but I also explain why you should ask them. Let me give you an example. Here is a question that can help a job seeker weed out a bad employer:

Can I get the phone number of an employee currently working for your company as a water hauler?

 Getting this information can help in many ways. If the employer is reluctant to let you talk to some of his employees, this may be a sign that he is hiding something. If he gives you a phone number, then you'll be able to talk to someone already employed by the company you want to work for. You can ask the employee about the boss, about the pay, about the workload, about the trucks, etc. etc. etc. 

My book is designed to help open the eyes of water hauler job seekers before they show up for their first day on the job. You don't need to go into the oilfield of North Dakota with your eyes half-closed. I want you to go in with your eyes wide open. I have 18 months experience as a water hauler and I've been very successful, because I've applied what I've learned. 

My book is designed to help you apply what I've learned to your own experience so you can have greater success as a water hauler in North Dakota. I can understand how the man who emailed me might feel about me selling my book. I bet he's frustrated with the job search and feels a little overwhelmed with the job of finding the best employer. The last thing he probably wants to do is spend money on a book when he doesn't even have a job to pay the bills.

The Best Job in North Dakota ebook is only $7.99. My knowledge has earned me over $100,000 in 2013. This knowledge is in my book. Do you think information with this kind of earning potential is worth $7.99? I do!

Did any of us ever grind a gear while we were learning to drive a truck? Did it take some practice before you learned the shifting pattern of your transmission? Do you think that the knowledge you have now about driving truck has made you a more valuable truck driver? Just like the process of learning how to drive a big rig, there is also a process for learning how to find and work for a good employer. I just hope my book can help others minimize grinding gears and increase smooth shifting throughout the job hunting process.



Working for a good water hauling company is 90% of the battle toward making good money, but the other 10% has to do with the secrets of big water hauler money. Learn these secrets in the last chapter of my book. Any optimistic truck driver with a desire to learn knew things can benefit from the information in my book, but you have to be a self-starter and a hard worker.



No comments:

Post a Comment