Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

The Oil Boom in North Dakota's Oilfield is Going to Make Me a Millionaire... at Least that's my Goal


I love my job! I haul water in the oilfields of North Dakota. In my humble opinion, I believe that I have the best job in the patch. Whenever I feel like I'm beginning to hate my job, I just remind myself of how much money I make and then the loving feeling returns again.

I don't hesitate to tell people about my job, because the workload is huge and I'm happy for anyone who has the courage to try their luck at landing one of the many water hauling jobs in the region.  There is so much work and not enough workforce to do it all.

I even wrote a book to show other guys and girls, who have a desire to work hard and earn lots of money, how I did it. Since I began in 2012 two of my brothers and one of my sisters have already made the journey to North Dakota and I'm happy to announce that they are making money as water haulers!

All across the country men and women are struggling to make ends meet and the North Dakota oil boom has become the mecca of wealth for many of these economic refugees. I'm one of them. Since I started working out here, I have tripled my yearly income.

Three purchases that have been made thanks to my oilfield income are illustrated in the following photos:


The first purchase came when I handed my wife the keys to a brand new car for Christmas.



Our second purchase was a big hit at our family reunion on the snake river this year in Idaho.


Our third purchase pulled our pontoon boat to the reunion.

I just wanted to share these personal photos with you to show you firsthand that you don't have to live paycheck to paycheck when you begin to earn a living as a water hauler in North Dakota. The work is insurmountable and the pay is excellent.  The reason the pay is so good, is because there just isn't enough workforce to fill all of the jobs. 

If you want to know how I successfully landed a high-paying water hauling job in North Dakota's Oilfield known as the Bakken formation, please read my book. I share my personal job hunting story in the book as well as how others can do what I've been able to do. Think of my book as a flashlight in the dark lighting the way for you to earn a better living.




No comments:

Post a Comment